Your privacy is important to Kirstin Ballhorn. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Kirstin Ballhorn collects, and the ways in which Kirstin Ballhorn uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Kirstin Ballhorn may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website]
- [information about transactions carried out over this website]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and]
- [any other information that you send to Kirstin Ballhorn.]
Using personal information
Kirstin Ballhorn may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Kirstin Ballhorn discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Kirstin Ballhorn may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Kirstin Ballhorn will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Kirstin Ballhorn will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers]. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Kirstin Ballhorn is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to admin(at)ballhorn.com ; or
- by post to 247 Monowai Rd., RD1 Silverdale 0994, New Zealand
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Kirstin Ballhorn makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Kirstin Ballhorn does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Kirstin Ballhorn will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.These limitations of liability apply even if Kirstin Ballhorn has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This document was created using a template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.